Sunday, January 11, 2009

Format Change

The Football Edge is changing names to The Sporting Edge. It's also undergoing a format change. This will not be unlike that dark day in the 90s when the LAZER started playing Britney Spears songs, and for that, I apologize in advance. I'll be expanding to including basketball investing, as well as writing about teams I care about in the non-oddsmaking sense. So, if a team that I follow does something stupid (like giving Larry Johnson $60 million or signing Willie Bloomquist for more than a bag of baseballs), I'll probably write about it. Some of you that don't like baseball, and I won't name any names here, will probably want to set up a filter to automatically delete updates with "Royals" in the title. If you're not a Kansas fan, they'll be plenty of that that you don't want to read. So, really...I'll have roughly one reader that follows all the teams I'll talk about. But ultimately, it's my blog...so you'll learn to deal with it.

Enjoy.

No comments: